Soundwise producers top of the bill
Jochem Fluitsma and Eric van Tijn: top composers, producers. Teaming up likewise with composers, producers, musicians, engineers, arrangers, mastering studio's. In and out of Holland.
In house: Joos van Leeuwen, Bas van den Heuvel, Mark van Tijn, Future Presidents. Close enough: Emile den Tex.
Hit single production extensively in 5-10 days. Working in 5/6 studio's simultaneous. Possibly delivering up to 20 backing track masters per week. Quality always up to top standards.
great sounding live bands
TV-shows, concerts, events, theatre. Unplugged, big band, gospel choir, symphony orchestra, you name it. Huge experience and know how. Musical direction, live recording, event concepts, artist & repertoire. Quality conduction by our bandleader Mike Schäperclaus. http://fluitsmaenvantijnband.nl/
- Some satisfied customers: King Canary: events for Heineken, Vimpelcom; Pink Ribbon;
- Eyeworks: "Op zoek naar Tarzan/ Evita/ Joseph/ Mary Poppins/ Zorro-" TV- shows; Strictly Come Dancing
- Blue Circle/ RTL: Idols or X-Factor; SBS: Popstars; Randstad; Danny de Munk;
- Stage Entertainment: Simone Kleinsma or Quality of Life or Pieter van Vollenhoven gala;
- Avro: " Gouden Televizierring" or Pink Ribbon; Vara: "Kinderen voor Kinderen";
- Endemol: Dancing with the stars or Singing Bee..
- NOS: NOC*NSF sportgala
- I-Care: "Sta op voor kanker" Gala
- Talpa: Vrienden van Amstel zingen Kroonjuwelen, TV show
- Wentink/RTL: Voetballer van het jaar Gala
"feels just like home"
said Alicia Keys when she worked at Soundwise. ProTools HD3 Accell sets. Great collection of microphones. Vintage Neumans (we bought them in 1956). Great acoustics (design Andy Munro) State of the art engineering. Huge samples libraries. Loads of plugins.
Eline van Tijn
1096 AL Amsterdam
Route description to Soundwise studio'sBy car
From any direction drive towards Amsterdam on a motorway until you reach the ring road marked "A10 Ring AmsterdamĂ˘â‚¬Âť (ignore any earlier turnoffs for Amsterdam). Enter the ring road in the direction showing destinations including the S111 turnoff (this will be the Ring North, South, East or West, depending on your approach route). From the ring road take turnoff S111 (for Amsterdam-Amstel). After the turnoff, take a left turn at the traffic lights and then a righ turn which will take you (past a roundabout) onto Wenckebachweg itself and straight ahead to number 81.
By public transport
By train, tram or bus to Amsterdam Central Station or Amstel Station. From there you can take any metro train in the direction of Spaklerweg (itĂ˘â‚¬â„˘s the next stop after Amstel Station). From Amstelveen or WTC/RAI Station you can reach Spaklerweg metro stop directly with Sneltram 51. Leaving Spaklerweg metro station turn left towards Wenckebachweg, turn right into the street and walk to number 81.